- Until June 2020 we are only opened on specific days, please see coming dates below.
- We will only be opened on weekends and we will on-going update coming moose tours.
- These times are the only times when you will be able, and are allowed, to visit the moose.
- The cafeteria is not opened during off-season
- We open up 30 min before the tour starts.
14th of March 2 pm (opens up 1.30 pm)
15th of March 2 pm (opens up 1.30 pm)
Duration: ca 60-90 min
Reservations: No reservation is needed, but you need to show up before the tour starts
Clothing: Good walking shoes are recommended (ca 400 meters of walking)
If you have specific questions or want to book a private tour (min. 8 people) please email:
Adults (+16y): 225 SEK
Youth (5y-15y): 130 SEK
Children (0-4y): Free
“Wonderful! Very educational and of course an exciting experience to be so close to these wonderful animals.”
“Located on the top of a hill with stunning views around. ”
“It was an amazing experience. Something we will cherish forever. Thank you!”